- 250 gms oat flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp dry ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
- 180 ml almond milk/soya milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 120 gram carrots, grated ,For Carrot Halwa:
We are mixing things up this Easter and having our cake for breakfast! I’m going to show you an insane recipe for thick and fluffy Carrot Cake Pancakes! They are everything you love about delicious Carrot Cake but now you can eat them for breakfast!
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients (oat flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg) and stir together.
- Remove a little of the combined dry ingredients and mix it with the grated carrots.
- Move your dry ingredients to a ring around the bowl, so you have an empty well in the center for your wet ingredients.
- Into the well, add all the wet ingredients. Whisk till all your wet ingredients are combined, then stir your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients so everything is well incorporated.
- Fold in your grated carrots.
- Rest your batter for 15 minutes.
- Heat your stove to a medium heat. Add coconut oil into the pan.
- Pour a ladle of pancake batter onto your pan and cook for a few minutes, till you start to see bubbles forming on top, and gently lift the edge of your pancake up - if you can see beautiful golden brown marks you are ready to flip your pancake. Flip and cook for another few minutes.
- Serve with a side of cream cheese and maple syrup.